MIRC is moving its Washtenaw office to Ypsilanti
Monday, November 19 -- intake for detained-only cases
Tuesday, November 20 -- intake for detained-only cases
Wednesday, November 21 -- our Washtenaw and Grand Rapids offices will not have telephone service
Thursday, November 22 -- our office is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday
Friday, November 23 -- our office is closed for the Thanksgiving holiday
Monday, November 26 -- MIRC Washtenaw opens it new office in Ypsilanti. Regular operations resume.
Public Charge Rule Published!
Learn more about our Protecting Immigrant Families Michigan Campaign
Let's Do More
Learn more about our work and how to support it in this video:
Know Your Rights with Immigration Enforcement
Learn how to lead a family preparedness and KYR workshop:
- Watch MIRC's “Train the Trainer” Video
- Powerpoint slides for “Know Your Rights” presentation (in English and Spanish)
Share with immigrant communities:
- MIRC Know Your Rights & Family Preparedness 5 minute videos - English and Spanish
- Preparing Your Family Guide - English, Spanish, Arabic, and Bangla trifold
- Available in PDF, or if you would like to order printed copies go to www.tinyurl.com/orderguides
- Arabic version coming soon
How can I find information on someone who has been detained in Michigan?
- online detainee locator. Search requires full name, date of birth, and country of birth OR A# and country of birth.
- Vinelink. With the exception of a handful of county correctional facilities, almost all jurisdictions in Michigan can be searched using this simple-to-use website. This website is often updated sooner than the ICE online detainee locator. Search can be performed by name only.